Wednesday 2 September 2009

Must-have: The new denim jacket


I hope you all kept your denim jacket because they have made a massive reappearance in your must-have lists. Jean jackets are fantastic replacement of a blazer and it perfect for layering almost any piece of clothing in your wardrobes. You’ve already got the rule for wearing a blazer so you follow the same format for a jean jacket. However denim is more neutral than a hard core black blazer, allowing you to dress it down as must as you please as well as up.

4 comments:

  1. Love denim and the new style denim jackets! That Chanel collection was one of my fav's. x
    http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually cut the sleeves off my old denim jacket in the summer as the cut looked a bit dated. Gap actually have some great new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Congrats, darling! You are the winner of CC's Perricone No Foundation Foundation Giveaway! Just email me your full name and address to carriecalligraphy@gmail.com!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I'm always pleased to hear your views