Friday 26 February 2010

Snake HELP?!

Where ever I turn or look I keep on seeing snake inspired clothes however, can't seem to get enough of them. The alien like patterns, the bight juicy colours and Egyptian feel creates a reptile feeling waiting to unleash inside of me. See the best below:

-----------------------------------------
This picture comes from Vogue Germany February. Even though this has nothing to do with what I wrote before I had to show you this as I can not get over how cool the picture was. But maybe I could say it relate it as the jacket has a sort or snake texture. Anyway, the jacket is like a cross between a military jacket and ripped leather jacket making the combo look edgy and modern. LOVE IT!

6 comments:

  1. mmm i see what you mean, they are so exoctic looking
    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snakeskin can look good, so can snake jewellery - http://www.jeweldivas.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=snake&x=21&y=9

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, that the trend "snake feeling" is not my favourite, just because I hate the "animal?", just to think his skin on my skin, urrr.

    Love the blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh. loved these editorials
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is really cute...I found you on IFB....followed you..follow me too please??? :)

    http://rosebarbie23.blogspot.com/

    <2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love snake jewellery and accessories. I think it can look great when the items are of good quality.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I'm always pleased to hear your views