Monday 24 December 2012

Uni - Cloning Project

I just started my first year in uni studying fashion design so hopefully there'll be many more of my own design posts to come! I decided to looking in to the idea of cloning for my first project not really sure why but though it could be a cool interested topic to do. 

My Inspiration Board 

My Final Design

The design came from the idea of cloning the limbs so on the top I cloned the neckline by mimicking its shape through the curved panels and for the skirt I made an overlay that split in the middle to clone the shapes of the legs. 

I am quite please with the overall outcome not sure however, if the top and skirt goes so well as both garments are baggy. Please tell me what you think though would love to know other peoples views? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I'm always pleased to hear your views