Saturday 26 July 2014

Sports Lux & The Fabric Of The Moment: Neoprene

One of the major players in the SPORTS LUX trend is neoprene fabric. In case you don't know what that is... the fabric is generally use for wetsuits the thing you wear if you would go rafting. As the fabric is often padded out with foam creating its thickness I am sure will see more of it on the catwalk for the September autumn/winter collections. If you want to get ahead of the curve I've created an affordable buyers high street guide...


I keep on seeing Clover Canyon name pop up everywhere her whole summer 2014 collection was made out of printed neoprene and is around the £200 price mark. The prints remind me of Mary Katrantzou and Peter Pilotto. The strip and neoprene are the perfect mix for the sport lux trend. For a special occasion its not such a bad price to invest your money it!


2 comments:

  1. Love neoprene I'm definitely going to buy some of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what I think of neoprene, I'm not sure I like the idea of wearing the same material as a wetsuit. I'll keep my eyes peeled for this material in the stores!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I'm always pleased to hear your views