Wednesday 2 June 2010

High street goes ethnic and Naughty nuns?

Sorry I have not posted in ages, I have been really busy with exams and I still am. However, I can not be bothered to revise right now so I decided to a write a post for all my followers. Hope you enjoy it...

I have been watching Gok's fashion fixed and I was really inspired by his ethnic look shown on last weeks episode so I create my own with all well known big high street brands.

Gok's show:

High street:

click on picture to enlarge to see the clothes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naughty Nuns!
This spread by Numero's June/July edition is inspired by Catholic nuns and naughty school girls. The mixture of religious clothes is spiced up by fashionable brands such as, Burberry, Dolce & Gabanna and Jean Paul Gaultier entering the garments to a whole new eerier of comical, fashionable fun.


Click on photos to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I'm always pleased to hear your views